Win-Traveller™ v 1.2 Resource File
Copyright (C) 2006 Traveller Soft
This file contains important information about this program. Please read this information very carefully before starting work.
We would like to invite you to join our community and participate with us.
You can check out Win-Traveller™ for: helpful user information and
links for more details.
: System Requirements
: Notes on Installation, when upgrading a previous installation of Win-Traveller
- Ms Windows 2000, 2003, XP or Vista 32bits.
- Pentium compatible PC
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended)
- 005 GB HD Space (040 GB HD Space recommended)
: Notes on New Installation
- If you have an earlier installation than Win-Traveller ™ v1.2, please Unhook your previous installation
- For Win-Traveller ™ v1.2 onwards, Unhook well be lunched automatically when upgrading
- It is recommended to host your Win-Traveller ™ Suite on a separate partition than that of the operating
- And Preferably on Partition D: for Best Performance and Fastest installation.
- You can use a suitable portable External Hard drive to host Win-Traveller Suit, this way you will achieve the best
outcome for using Win-Traveller suite.
- It is recommended to use NTFS but Fat32 format will do.
- Make sure you have enough free space to host Win-Traveller files.
- Start by Extracting Win-Traveller Suite 1.2 to the chosen partition and to a root Ex: C:\ or D:\.
- Close all other programs before starting the installation.
- Please be aware that you need administrator rights.
- You are highly recommended to:Create a new user account to install Win-Traveller ™ to.
- Navigate to Win-Traveller\Setup Folder
- Start by Running Win-Traveller.cmd 'Note: As an admin under windows Vista.'
- Choose any of the following Actions:
||B - Batch user profile and activate LM set by winmachine.
| || || |
||H - Un-Hook user profile and deactivate LM set by winmachine.
| || || |
|Package & make WTZ files
||K - package programs listed: Win-Traveller.PkgList.txt.
| || || |
||I - re-wrIte Win-Traveller folders structure and icons.
| || || |
||F - compression level switch [current is : 9].
|Local Machine mode.
||M - de/activate local Machine by force [current is : 0].
||D - switch Debug mode on/off [current is : 0].
||L - switch Log mode on/off [current is : 0].
| || || |
||Q -To Quit
- Select an Action; simply by Entering a Letter then press enter.
- You are welcomed to restart Windows after the installation to activate some system drivers.
: Network Installation
- Is supported but Not Recommended.
: Getting Involved
- The Win-Traveller Community would very much benefit from your active participation in the development of this important open
- As a user, you are already a valuable part of the suite's development process
- We would like to encourage you to take an even more active role
- And with a view to being a long-term contributor to the community.
- Please join us and check out our user Forum page. Alternatively please forward your feeds to:
- While registration is optional, we encourage you to register, since the information enables the community to make an even
better software suite and address user needs directly.
- You can register at any time by following the link to our user mailing list and Forum.
- *recommended to all users* (light traffic)
: Report Bugs & Issues
- We encourage all users to feel entitled and welcome to report issues that may arise on your particular platform.
- Energetic reporting of issues is one of the most important contributions that the user community can make to the ongoing
development and improvement of the suite.
- You can send in your feeds to:
: User Support
- For help with the Win-Traveller.com 1.2 suite. Take a look at the archives to find questions already answered at The
Win-Traveller.com Web site.
- Alternatively, you can send in your questions to:
- Remember to subscribe to the list to get an email response.
- Also check the FAQ section at http://www.Win-Traveller.com
Hope you enjoy working with the new Win-Traveller 1.2 and will join us on-line.
The Win-Traveller Community